UTC offers a variety of employment opportunities for talented MBAs who are ready for the next stage of learning and development. MBAs can apply their skills in a variety of areas including business development, human resources, information technology, program management, sales, strategy, and supply chain.
MBA Graduates: Apply Here Today
UTC attends several career fairs, conventions and company presentations each year. While we hope to have the chance to meet you in person, we encourage you to select your school below and express your interest in UTC today. If your school is not listed, please choose "MBA-Other". You may also use our Job Finder to apply directly to an open position.
As part of your MBA program, consider an internship with UTC to work alongside the industry's top people in some of the world's most technologically advanced facilities. It’s an exciting opportunity to take on challenging projects within a highly stimulating corporate culture.
As an intern, you’ll learn how to integrate theory and practice, and further confirm your career choices. Other advantages of an MBA internship at UTC include:
- Challenging robust projects that provide practical experience
- Developing leadership and functional skills
- Exposure to executive leadership and UTC’s businesses
- Advanced consideration for our leadership rotational programs
UTC recruits for full-time and intern positions at MBA career presentations and career fairs at several focus schools. After reviewing resumes for the best-qualified MBA talent, we’ll return for onsite receptions and interviews on many campuses, including:
- Carnegie Mellon University: Tepper
- Cornell University: Johnson
- Harvard University
- Howard University
- MIT: Sloan
- Purdue University: Krannert
- University of Connecticut
- University of Massachusetts: Isenberg
- University of Michigan: Ross
- University of Virginia: Darden
- Yale University
You can also have an opportunity to meet with us at national conventions -- like NSHMBA, NBMBAA and other events -- particularly if you do not attend one of our focus schools. Your school’s career services office may also have UTC information available.